The right name can be a brand’s most valuable asset. IceBr&™ is our unique brand naming workshop that results in a brand name that will ensure your customers identify, remember and talk about you for decades to come.
Brand names help customers identify, remember, and talk about brands so creating the right name is very important.
Our workshops are collaborative, informative and engaging. We tailor our workshops around your needs and available resources.
Typically we will work with you and deliver the following:
STAGE 1: PLANNING
We will prepare and agree an agenda for the workshop based on a pre-agreed brief.
– Competitor/market research study
– Establish stimulus and trigger words to facilitate workshop naming exercise
– Create an evaluation criteria for shortlisted words, for example:
– Domain availability
– Descriptive/has meaning
– Easy to spell
– Supports opportunities for growth/expansion
– Prepare messaging stimulus to support naming options
– Identify potential comms and other brand touchpoints
STAGE 2: FACILITATE WORKSHOP
Our team will manage and facilitate a remote or in-person workshop based on a pre-agreed brief.
We can work globally using interactive digital tools such as Miro or Google hangouts as required.
Following the workshop Frost will prepare a report and recommendations for next steps. To include:
– A shortlist of names
– Strapline/messaging to support names
– Ensure URL availability of shortlisted names
STAGE 3: TEST & DEPLOY
All shortlisted names from stage 2 will be tested with key internal stakeholders and selected external clients/prospects as required.
– 1-2-1 conversations and group discussions facilitated by Frost
– A findings report presented back to help you and the leadership team choose the final name to move forwards with
– The report will include recommendations for next steps for name/brand development.