As this is our final Frostbite of 2021 we thought it would be the ideal opportunity to inform everyone of when our offices will be closing at the same time as sharing our usual round up of studio news and brand insights. Our studio will close at Midday on Thursday 23rd December and will not be opening again until 9am January 4th 2022. We are all very much looking forward to a well deserved break, spending time with our families and to recharge ready for the new year.
2021 has been a challenging year with many highs and lows, we’ve shown real resilience navigating the business through this pandemic and we’re keeping our fingers crossed that 2022 will be better year with less disruption. As always, we are always grateful to our clients for trusting us with their brand and communications and collectively we are proud of the work we’ve delivered this year.
Here’s some of our key achievements from 2021
- Delivered the comprehensive strategic brand research report for Solent Transport, successfully engaging 1000s of residents from within the Solent region as part of the process
- Abbey joined us and fitted like your favourite pair of gloves
- Rebranded Myriad (see here) and Cascade brands, giving them both a stronger platform to achieve their long term goals
- Launched Icebox, our very first digital product (see here)
- Implemented all of Wessex Internet’s marketing collateral and launch campaigns (see here)
- Worked on the latest United Nations Free & Equal global campaign
- Achieved a delightful 728% ROI for our work on the SS website (see here)
- Successfully obtained board approval for our strategic and creative direction for the CFH brand (watch this space)
We look forward to revealing a couple of new projects early next year and continuing our support for our valued clients, helping them push their brands forwards into 2022 and beyond.