Frost Creative is a brand and communications consultancy. We use strategy and hands-on creative to invent or reinvent leading brands. Ones that own their space in crowded markets. Ones that become part of great experiences. And ones that people want to buy from.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic multi-disciplined Creative Designer to join an integrated branding consultancy based in rural Durley, Southampton. Frost Creative are branding specialists and apply our trade to leading businesses across the UK. We require dynamic individuals who can flex their creative muscles on a very diverse mix of brand and communications projects for clients big and small, operating across multiple sectors. You need to think strategically, conceptually but above all have a deep passion for all things branding and design.
Working alongside the Creative Director, Studio Manager, Designer, Freelance Designers and Developers you’ll be a part of a dynamic passionate team of designers and strategists responsible for delivering highly effective work across every touchpoint. We are collaborative in nature, but you will also be expected to self manage and use your abundance of initiative to get projects completed successfully and on budget. You’ll be working on some exciting projects delivering award-winning work across traditional and digital media. So, if you’re a dab hand at creating brand identities, creating stories using motion graphics, designing bold branded workspaces or interiors, packaging, beautiful collateral, websites or apps to name a few then this could be the place for you. The role is suited to a talented all-rounder, a person that wants to see their work applied to every touch point and have experience of already doing it.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience working within an agency environment creating beautiful design for print and online, although exceptional graduates will be considered
- A conceptual thinker with the confidence to contribute ideas internally and to clients when required
- A bit of a brand guru and understands the importance of designing what is appropriate for our client’s audiences and NOT simply because it looks nice
- You must live and breath typography and can execute layouts that make others drool
- Ability to create idents, simple animations such as banner ads effortlessly
- Great knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, AfterEffects and know your way around a MAC inside out
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS would be advantageous
- An understanding of how to administer websites in WordPress
- Able to prepare artwork ready for coding and press
- The ability to work precisely and swiftly with an enthusiastic attention to detail is a must
- Highly creative, driven and passionate!
- Great attitude and good communication skills
- Beautiful design portfolio showcasing your own conceptual work and implemented work
Salary and benefits:
- Salary range from £22-£30K
- Offices surrounded by beautiful countryside and just a short drive to local amenities in Hedge End, Eastleigh, Southampton, Winchester or Portsmouth
- Bring your dog to work days
- Generous holiday entitlement of 28 days plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare options
- Pension contribution
- Regular team socials
Frost Creative is an established brand consultancy. We use strategy and hands-on creative to invent or reinvent leading brands. Ones that own their space in crowded markets. Ones that become part of great experiences. And ones that people want to buy from.
What we do
At Frost our brand services fall into the following 3 categories:
From profiling your business and customers to understanding the competitive landscape. Our strategic experts ensure the work we do makes a commercial difference to our client’s brands and businesses. We solve problems and transform organisations from the inside out.
We offer: Brand positioning, Brand strategy, Brand architecture, Research, Innovation, Stakeholder engagement.
Brands need to be built with real purpose. So once we understand your business and your strategy, we’ll help you bring it to life in a way people engage with and remember.
We offer: Brand identity, Brand implementation, Brand guidelines, Content creation, Environments, Exhibitions, Film & Motion, Marketing Communications, Websites & Applications, Workspace & Interiors.
What you say and how you sound is equally important as what you look like and how you perform. Our brand language experts will help you get your message out there more creatively, bringing culture and language together to create more emotional bonds with your customers.
We offer: Audience specific messaging, Messaging frameworks, Tone of voice, Core brand messaging, Naming, Straplines.
How to apply
Please submit a covering email, CV and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applicants is 23rd December